- 6 pm
- 4th Wednesday following the 4th Tuesday of the month
- Titusville City Hall
555 S Washington Avenue
Second floor, Council Chamber
Titusville, Florida 32796
Agendas & Minutes
To request agendas, minutes or by laws call 321-567-3756. You can also click here to view them online.
This five regular and two alternate member board is appointed by City Council. All members must be residents of the City of Titusville for at least one year and a registered voter at the time of their appointment. Members are appointed to two-year terms; two members serve from the public at large, and two alternate members may be appointed from the public at large.
At least three regular members of the Board shall hold expertise/experience in at least one of the following disciplines:
- A licensed architect, engineer, landscape architect or surveyor
- A general or building contractor
- A person associated with the building trades industries
- A person having an education degree (bachelor or master degree) in urban planning or with a current American Institute of Certified Planner certification
- A person with a minimum of ten years experience in land development or the urban planning field
This board hears requests for variances from the City Code (e.g. building setbacks) and appeals from decisions of the building official. The Engineering Services Department serves as staff liaison to the Board and can be reached at 321-567-3756.