Applications & Fees

Fee Structure

The fee structure is adopted by the City Council by resolution.

Electronic Submittals

The Planning Department no longer accepts paper application submittals. For electronic application submittal instructions and to receive the appropriate application, please contact the Planner of the Day at 321-567-3782.

Accessible Applications

Please note: All required submittals must be emailed to the Planning Department and must be scanned at a resolution of 300 dots per inch (DPI) or greater.

Payment & Owner’s Authorization Form

To pay an application fee please use the BS&A online portal. Applicants may also pay via check made payable to the City of Titusville. An owner’s authorization form is required for all applications unless the owner of the property is the applicant. For questions about payment or required forms please contact the Planner of the Day at 321-567-3782.

Complete the Owner’s Authorization Form (PDF).

Credit Card Authorization Form

Fee Structure

The Community Development and Advertising fee structures are adopted by the City Council by resolution. For a copy of the fee structure resolutions please contact the Planner of the Day at 321-567-3782.

Land Use Application & Associated Process

A brief summary of each Land Use Application and associated process and applications can be downloaded from the following tabs:

  1. Annexation
  2. Community Garden
  3. Comprehensive Plan or Small Scale Amendment
  4. Conditional Use Permit
  5. Easement Vacation
  6. Master Plan
  7. Planned Development
  8. Rezoning
  9. Right-of-Way Vacation
  10. Zoning Verification Letter

Petitions for annexation of property are processed pursuant to Chapter 171, Florida Statutes. Annexation requests also require a Comprehensive Plan Amendment and Rezoning.

Properties larger than 10 acres or greater require approximately six months to complete. Properties less than 10 acres require approximately four months to complete.

Annexation of property requires public hearings before the Planning and Zoning Commission and City Council. Parcels outside the municipal limits of the City requesting water and/or sewer service are required to execute an annexation agreement in order to receive utility services.

Additional Forms & Applications

Additional forms and applications are available by contacting the City Clerk’s Office.

Development Services Division & Building Department: Forms & Applications

Other forms and permit applications including Variances, Signage, Special Event Permits, and Business Tax Receipts are available through the Development Services Division and Building Department.

  • Business Tax Receipts: 321-567-3758
  • Sign Permits: 321-567-3711
  • Site Plan and other Development Permits: 321-567-3756
  • Variances: 321-567-3757