The splash pad will be closed today 7/17 for repairs, it is expected to reopen at 10:00am tomorrow for regular operation.
P. O. Box 2806, (32781-2806)
555 S Washington Ave.
Titusville, FL 32796
Phone: (321) 567-3689
Fax: (321) 383-5704
Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday through Friday
The City of Titusville, Florida / Support Services / Community Relations / Speaker's BureauSpeaker's Bureau
|Employees of the City of Titusville are available to provide public speakers for your event, organization, group, or school. The purpose of this service is to provide informative speakers from the City to conduct brief presentations on City related topics and services.
- This service is free of charge within the city limits.
- Please make your request at least one month in advance.
- We will make every attempt to schedule your requested speaker on the date of your choice.
We would be pleased to respond to specific requests for presentations on topics other than those listed here. When selecting a topic, first consider your audience and its area of interest.
To request a speaker, please contact the Community Advocate, Jim Thomas, at 321-567-3689 or by e-mail
Be sure to indicate the name of the organization, event date, place and time, amount of time for the presentation, size of the audience, and phone numbers of the contact person.
Available Topics By Department
- A Brief Overview of Local Government and How it Works
- Volunteering for a City Board or Commission
- City Annual Report
- How To Become a City Council Candidate
- Economic Development - A Program Overview
- Building - The building process and necessary inspections and Florida Building Codes
- Code Enforcement - "Public nuisances, what are they, how to handle the neighborhood eyesore, the code process, how to file a complaint and the results."
- Planning & Zoning - Planning in General Terms
- Voluntary annexation program/annexation fee waivers
- Land Development Regulations
- Comprehensive Planning - "Comprehensive Planning - What we want our city to look like and how we plan to achieve it."
- Housing & Community Development An overview of housing grants available within the community
Fire and Emergency Services
- Community Emergency Response Team (CERT)
- Public/Life Safety Education
- Fire Prevention at Home and in the Workplace
- Car Seats - Safety and Your Child
- Homeland Security
- Citizen Volunteer Program
- Emergency Management - Natural/Manmade Disaster Preparedness
- Titusville’s Police Department an Overview
- Citizen’s Police Academy
- Police Work As a Career
- Personal Safety - Be Prepared
- Neighborhood Watch
- Streets Re-Paving - Overview and Update of the 10 Year Re-Paving Program
- Recycling, Litter Control - Programs and Processes
Conservation & You – An overview of the conservation program and ways you can save water
Water, Water – (For Kids) An overview of where our water comes from, the water cycle, the value of water, and ways to conserve
- Everything You Wanted to Know About Your Water Utility and Were Afraid to Ask Overview of water, reclaimed water, wastewater, and stormwater and ways to conserve water and use it efficiently.
- City Employment Opportunities - Career Opportunities - The Selection & Hiring Process
Purchasing and Contracts
- How To Do Business with the City
- City Budget - Where the Money Comes From and Where It Goes
- Understanding the City’s Financial Condition
|Pursuant to Florida Statutes, all correspondence with the City is an open public record.
Email Disclaimer: Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.