The City of Titusville, Florida / Titusville Talking Points / Titusville Talking Points - Holiday 2019 AccessibleTitusville Talking Points - Holiday 2019 Accessible
This version of Titusville Talking Points has been formatted to assist those with assistive technology to better read the document.
Titusville Talking Points - Holiday 2019 Edition
Featuring holiday shopping events, Christmas tree lighting, Christmas parade, Seasonal Events, and more!
Holiday Shopping Kickoff
Fox Lake Christmas Festival of Crafts
- Bring the family out for some good holiday fun and shopping at the 25th annual Fox Lake Christmas Festival of Crafts. For more information call Sandrift Community Center at 321-264-5037.
Nov. 16, 2019 | 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. | Fox Lake Park
Small Business Saturday
- The day will feature spotlights on area businesses and prize drawings from two locations. Stop by the Pop Up Market at Titusville Mall, which will feature homebased businesses! The first 1000 consumers will receive a goody bag full of discounts from local businesses!
Nov. 30, 2019 | Titusville Welcome Center | 419 South Hopkins Avenue | 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.
Merry Mimosas! Holiday Shopping made Fun & Easy -
Sample a delightful array of fruity mimosas as you shop and stroll the businesses on the map provided. Great day to spend with friends! For a complete list of participating shops, call 321-268-0122.
Dec. 7, 2019 | 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. | Downtown Titusville
Tree Lighting Ceremonies
“Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!” -
Join the merchants at Titus Landing for the
ringing in of the Holiday Season with music, tree lighting and the arrival of Santa Claus.
This event is free and open to the public.
Dec. 7th, 2019 | 5:30 p.m. | Titus Landing
Gift of Light 2018 -
Come out for the 28th annual holiday community celebration. Honor a loved one by placing a light on the holiday tree. The event is free and includes free hot
chocolate and baked goods, face painting, games, prizes, photos with Santa and more!
For more information, call 321-268-6110.
Dec. 5, 2019 | 5 to 7 p.m. | Parrish Medical Center, 951 N. Washington Ave.
City of Titusville Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony -
Come out and enjoy the annual tree lighting at City Hall. On hand will be music by local singer Barbara McGillicuddy, as well
as a performance by Sculptor Charter School’s Children’s Chorus. This event is free to the public.
Dec. 6, 2019 | 6 p.m. | Titusville City Hall
Mims Christmas Parade -
The 35th annual Mims Christmas Parade runs along U.S. 1 from Mims Elementary School, south to Parker St.
Dec. 7, 2019 | 10:30 a.m. | U.S. 1 From Mims Elementary to Parker St.
“A Tropical Christmas” 2018 Titusville Christmas Parade -
Kiwanis Club of Titusville is once again sponsoring this annual event which kicks off at Titusville High School, and heads north on U.S.1 to Downtown Titusville.
Dec. 14, 2019 | 6 to 10 p.m. | U.S. 1 (Washington Ave) From THS to Downtown Titusville.
Port St. John Christmas Parade -
The Port St John Christmas Parade is a tradition that brings the whole community together each year. This years theme is Christmas Carols.
Dec. 21, 2019 | 11 a.m. | Fay Boulevard, Port St. John
Breakfast with Santa Claus
Gift of Light Breakfast with Mr. and Mrs. Claus -
Parrish Medical Center’s “Gift of Light”
event continues with an opportunity to have breakfast with Santa and Mrs Claus and enjoy beautiful holiday decor in the hospital atrium.
Dec. 7, 2019 | 7 to 11 a.m.|Parrish Medical Center | 951 N. Washington Ave.
Sandrift Breakfast with Santa -
It’s time again for breakfast with Santa! This years breakfast will be held at the North Brevard Senior Center. Tickets for adults are $5.00 and children 10 and under are not only free, but will receive a gift from Santa! Take a picture with Santa or with the whole family. So come out and enjoy the morning!
Dec. 7, 2019 | North Brevard Senior Center | 909 Lane Ave. | 8:30 am to 11am
Lights Up Downtown
- Many of the merchants in Downtown Titusville will be decorating their businesses with festive lights throughout the downtown season!
"Home for the Holidays" Friday Nite Live Downtown Street Party
Please join the Downtown Merchant’s Association as we bring our community together for “Home For The Holidays”, a unique “shop local” and Christmas Marketplace experience. Downtown will be filled with local vendors, merchant specials, holiday music, entertainment, kids’ activities, and SANTA of course!
December 13, 2019 | 6 to 9 pm | Downtown Titusville
Downtown Street Party
“Let it Snow” Friday Nite Live Downtown Street Party -
Snow Flurries in Downtown Titusville? YES, and much more! Come on down to experience a winter wonderland! Downtown will be filled with local vendors, merchant specials, holiday music, entertainment, and a fun Kid Zone!
January 10, 2019 | 6 to 9 p.m. | Downtown Titusville
Helping Those in Need...
- N. Brevard Charities Thanksgiving Food Distribution - Nov. 19, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. at the Harry T. Moore Center, 725 Deleon Ave., Titusville. Call 321-225-4017 to sign up.
- Christmas Assistance for families with children under 12 - Distribution (food & toys)
will be on Dec. 17 & 18, 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. at Harry T. Moore Center, 725 Deleon Ave.,
Titusville. Call 321-225-4017 to sign up.
Movies in the Park -
The Movies in the Park program continues this holiday season at Sand Point Park! Join us on November 22nd for Bumblebee, then again on December 20th for The Grinch. Both events include free popcorn and admission. The movie starts at sunset and draws a big crowd, so get there early and get a great seat!
Nov. 22 - Bumblebee | Dec. 20 - The Grinch
Pritchard House -
The historic Pritchard House will be decorated throughout with Christmas decorations. Victorian Christmas Tours are conducted by costumed docents and offered 7 days a week from 10am – 5pm until after New Years Day (closed
Christmas Eve and Day.) The annual Christmas Porch Party will be held on December 14th from 5pm to 9pm to view Titusville’s wonderful Christmas Parade. Holiday refreshments and food prepared by our members are served to our guests, with space limited. For
additional information or to make a reservation, go to www.pritchardhouse.com,
or call 321-607-0203.
Throughout December | Downtown Titusville
Join Titusville Playhouse for a festive retelling of the world-renowned musical, Elf! Tickets are on sale for showings ranging between November 23 and December 21.
Emma Parrish Theater | Showings November 23 - December 21
- Kiwanis Miracle Mile - A short one mile race to lead off the 2019 Titusville Kiwanis Christmas Parade. A great race to achieve a PR. You’ll have the support of the whole town lined up along our parade/race route! The 2019 theme is “Wacky Tacky Christmas”, so festive wear is welcomed! Bring your family and friends and enjoy the parade immediately after the race. Register online at TitusvilleKiwanis.org Dec. 14 | 5:45pm | 1400 South Washington Avenue
- Christmas on the Green - The North Brevard Rotary Club presents the annual Christmas on the Green Christmas Concert at La Cita Country Club, featuring music from local school choirs and bands. The entry fee is one non-perishable food item, which will be donated to the Children’s Hunger Project. Dec. 15 | 2:30 p.m. to 6 p.m. | 777 Country Club Dr.
- Not on Amazon - Three unique Downtown Businesses - Pier 13 Coffee, Downtown Art Gallery, and Hotpoint Boutique - encouraging a shop local experience. Holiday specialty drinks, unique Christmas gifts, light refreshments and a personal touch. Forget the technology and enjoy a day of great customer service, one on one assistance and no prime necessary! Dec. 14 | 10:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. | Downtown Titusville
- Kids' Winter Camp - Looking for a fun way to spend Winter Break? The Isaac Campbell and Sandrift Community Centers are hosting camps for kids ages 5-12! Enjoy seasonal games, activities, crafts, and field trips. For pricing, contact Isaac Campbell Community Center at 321-264-5040 or Sandrift Community Center at 321-264-5037. Throughout December
- Holiday Toy & Food Drive - Titusville Fire Department and Titusville Police Department are participating in several holiday toy and food drives throughout the month of December. For more information, contact: Titusville Fire Department: 321-567-3800 | Titusville Police Department: 321-200-6173
Titusville City Hall will be closed on December 24 & 25, and January 1, 2019.