The City of Titusville, Florida / Titusville Talking Points / Titusville Talking Points - Holiday 2018 AccessibleTitusville Talking Points - Holiday 2018 Accessible
This version of Titusville Talking Points has been formatted to assist those with assistive technology to better read the document.
Titusville Talking Points - Holiday 2018 Edition
Featuring holiday shopping events, Christmas tree lighting, Christmas parade, Seasonal Events, and more!
Holiday Shopping Kickoff
Fox Lake Christmas Festival of Crafts
- Bring the family out for some good holiday fun and shopping at the 25th annual Fox Lake Christmas Festival of Crafts. For more information call Port St. John Community Center at 321-633-1904.
Nov. 17, 2018 | 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. | Fox Lake Park
Small Business Saturday
- Start your day by checking in at 9 a.m. at the Titusville Welcome Center. Kickoff begins with coffee and donuts. Goody bags filled with special VIP discounts & coupons from local businesses will be given to the first 1,000 people. Register for door prize drawings throughout the day.
Nov. 24, 2018 | Titusville Welcome Center | 419 South Hopkins Avenue | 9 a.m. – While supplies last
Merry Mimosas! Holiday Shopping made Fun & Easy -
Spend the morning shopping and sipping on holiday mimosasas, beermosas and fuaxmosas (made using sparkling cider) with your friends! Downtown shops will open early and welcome you with complimentary
drinks and great deals. For a complete list of participating shops, call 321-268-0122.
Dec. 8, 2018 | 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. | Downtown Titusville
Tree Lighting Ceremonies
“Oh Christmas Tree, Oh Christmas Tree!” -
Join the merchants at Titus Landing for the ringing in of the Holiday Season with music, tree lighting and the arrival of Santa Clause.
This event is free and open to the public.
Dec. 1, 2018 | 6 to 8 p.m. | The Plaza at Titus Landing
Gift of Light 2018 -
Come out for the 27th annual holiday community celebration. Honor a loved one by placing a light on the holiday tree. The event is free and includes holiday
entertainment, photos with Santa and Mrs. Claus, face painting, holiday crafts, and much more!
Dec. 6, 2018 | 6 to 8 p.m. | Parrish Medical Center, 951 N. Washington Ave.
City of Titusville Annual Tree Lighting Ceremony -
Come out and enjoy the annual tree lighting at City Hall. On hand will be music by local singer Barbara McGillicuddy, as well
as a performance by Sculptor Charter School’s Children’s Chorus. This event is free to the public.
Dec. 7, 2018 | 6 p.m. | Titusville City Hall
Mims Christmas Parade -
The 34th annual Mims Christmas Parade runs along U.S. 1 from Mims Elementary School, south to Cuyler Street.
Dec. 1, 2018 | 10:30 a.m. | U.S. 1 From Mims Elementary to Cuyler St.
“A Tropical Christmas” 2018 Titusville Christmas Parade -
Kiwanis Club of Titusville is once again sponsoring this annual event which kicks off at Titusville High School, and heads north on U.S.1 to Downtown Titusville.
Dec. 8, 2018 | 6 to 10 p.m. | U.S. 1 (Washington Ave) From THS to Downtown Titusville.
Port St. John Christmas Parade -
Sponsored by Happenings, Inc. Meets at Challenger 7 Elementary and goes along Fay Blvd. to Carole Ave.
Dec. 15, 2018 | 10:30 a.m. | Fay Boulevard, Port St. John
Breakfast with Santa Claus
Gift of Light Breakfast with Mr. and Mrs. Claus -
Parrish Medical Center’s “Gift of Light”
event continues with an opportunity to have breakfast with Santa and Mrs Claus and enjoy beautiful holiday decor in the hospital atrium.
Dec. 8, 2018 | 7 to 11 a.m.|Parrish Medical Center | 951 N. Washington Ave.
Sandrift Breakfast with Santa -
Meet Santa, partake in holiday games, and enjoy a pancake breakfast at the “Breakfast with Santa” event at the Sandrift Community Center! Tickets are $5 for kids and $3 for adults. The event is being hosted by the Brevard County Parks and Recreation department and, of course, Santa himself!
Dec. 8 | Sandrift Community Center | 585 N Singleton Ave 9am
Downtown Street Party
“Let it Snow” Friday Nite Live Downtown Street Party -
Come out and celebrate the traditions of early area Crackers at the Downtown Titusville Street Party. Come enjoy street vendors, food, many merchants open late, and of course, “SNOW.”
Dec. 14, 2018 | 6 to 9 p.m. | Washington Ave. Downtown Titusville
Movies in the Park -
The Movies in the Park program continues this holiday season at Sand Point Park! Join us on November 30th for Elf, then again on December 21st for It’s a Wonderful Life. Both events include free popcorn and admission. The movie starts at sunset and draws a big crowd, so get there early and get a great seat!
Nov. 30 - Elf | Dec. 21 - It’s a Wonderful Life
Kids’ Winter Camp -
Looking for a fun way to spend Winter Break? The Isaac Campbell and Sandrift Community Centers are hosting camps for kids ages 5-12! Enjoy seasonal games, activities, crafts, and field trips. For pricing, contact:
Isaac Campbell Community Center - 321-264-5040
Sandrift Community Center - 321-264-5037
Lights of Hope
- Lights of Hope is a charity event to benefit Hope for North Brevard and at-risk youth and families. Come see the amazing display of lights; weekly scheduled live
entertainment events; visits with Santa; hayrides; a kid’s maze; holiday arts and crafts; food vendors and lots of fun family activities!
General admission will be $7 per person, which can be purchased by cash or credit
at the gate. Children 3 and under are free. For more information and the complete schedule of events, visit: www.hopenb.org/events/lights-of-hope/
Dec. 14 – 24, 2018 | Sand Point Park | See website for times and details.
Pritchard House -
The historic Pritchard House will be decorated throughout with Christmas decorations. Victorian Christmas Tours are conducted by costumed docents and offered 7 days a week from 10am – 5pm until after New Years Day (closed
Christmas Eve and Day) The highlight of the Christmas experience is the very
popular Christmas Porch Party held each year to view Titusville’s wonderful Christmas
Parade. Holiday refreshments and food prepared by our members are served to our guests, which is limited to 24 people. For additional information or to make a reservation, visit our website at www.pritchardhouse.com, or call 321-607-0203.
Throughout December | Downtown Titusville
- Titusville Chamber Holiday Open House - Join us for our annual evening of festive networking. All Chamber members and non-member business representatives are welcome. The event is free-of-charge; however, we will be accepting toy donations for area children, again this year! Dec. 4 | 5 to 7 p.m. | 2000 South Washington Avenue
- Christmas on the Green - The Titusville Rotary Club presents the annual Christmas on the Green Christmas Concert at La Cita Country Club. Admission is free to this joyful musical event, but everyone is asked to donate a food item for the Children’s Hunger Project. Dec. 16 | 3 p.m. | La Cita Country Club
- The Angel Tree - Toy Donations Welcome! - The first of the 2018 holiday wishes are in for 300+ little angels-in-need in North Brevard. We are looking for your donations of the latest popular children’s toys (ages 3-15). If you would like to give a gift this year, stop by the Titusville Chamber of Commerce and choose an angel off the tree. We are accepting donations at the Holiday Open House and through December 14. Toys will be distributed to families beginning December 15th. Dec. 4 – 14 | Titusville Chamber of Commerce | 2000 S Washington Ave.
- Toys for Tots - The Toys for Tots program is running from now until December 22, and you can drop off new, unwrapped toys or donations at the Titusville Police Department headquarters. For more information on Toys for Tots in our area, visit mims-fl.toysfortots.org | Ongoing through Dec. 22
- Holiday Toy & Food Drive - Titusville Fire Department is participating in the North Brevard Charities holiday toy and food drive. You can donate new, unwrapped toys and non-perishable food at any of the four fire stations in town, or Fire Headquarters across from city hall. | Donate by Dec. 14
Titusville City Hall will be closed on December 24 & 25,
and January 1, 2019.