Martin Luther King Week – City Hall will be closed on Monday, January 21. Monday’s (1/21) pickup for garbage and yard trash will be on Tuesday (1/22). Tuesday’s (1/22) pickup will be on Wednesday (1/23). There will be no other changes for the week.
Despite government shutdowns, the Merritt Island National Wildlife Refuge visitor center is still open.
1100 John Glenn Blvd.
Titusville, Fl 32780
The City of Titusville, Florida / Police / AlertBrevardAlertBrevard
AlertBrevard Terms and Conditions
You are about to register for telephone notifications from Brevard County. Please read the important information below before proceeding.
The notifications you are registering for will provide voice telephone notifications, email notifications and/or text message notifications.
For more information about emergency notifications, please contact the Brevard County Emergency Management Office at (321) 637-6670.
Brevard County Board of County Commissioners will never use any information submitted on this site for solicitation purposes or sell the information to any third party. Information provided will be used solely for the purpose of providing emergency notifications and is exempt from public records in Florida Statute 119.
Disclaimer and Conditions
- These emergency notifications should NOT be your only source of emergency information – you should also pay attention and monitor other sources such as radio, television, official websites and social media sources and have an All-Hazards NOAA Weather Radio.
- Because of circumstances unforeseen and the dynamic nature of some emergencies, the Brevard County Board of County Commissioners cannot guarantee that you will receive a notification every time an emergency occurs.
- The Brevard County Board of County Commissioners is not responsible for lost or misdirected notifications, malfunctions of communications equipment, computer equipment or software, or notifications that fail to be transmitted or received due to problems with servers or transmission (e.g., cable, telephone, satellite, etc.), human error or any other cause.
- Cellular phone companies may apply a service charge to your bill if you receive alerts via cellular calls and/or text messaging. Brevard County Board of County Commissioners is not responsible for any charges that may be incurred as a result of receiving these alerts on your cell phone or any other device.
- Alert services are dependent upon external providers such as your wireless carrier or e-mail delivery service. Brevard County Board of County Commissioners cannot guarantee notifications will be received by the intended recipient.
I understand that the Brevard County Board of County Commissioners does hereby disclaim any and all warranties, expressed or implied, and assumes no legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, process or service provided. I have read, understand and accept these Terms and Conditions. I hereby request that emergency notifications be sent to the listed phone numbers and email address(es), for which I have legal authority to request transmission.
Fore more information, visit BrevardFL.gov
Email Disclaimer: Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.