ROAD CLOSURE NOTICE: S. Park Avenue at Smith Lane (south side of Smith) will be closed for TWO WEEKS starting October 15 at approximately 6 a.m. The road will be closed 24-hours a day throughout the time period. A detour will run through Smith Ln. out to Park Avenue and the side streets such as Rosella and Tudor.
2910 Garden Street
Titusville, FL 32796
Contact: Gail Gilchrist
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
The City of Titusville, Florida / Public Works / Fast FactsFast Facts
- The Public Works Department annually updates its road inventory assessment for purposes of developing the road resurfacing targets for the next fiscal year.
- The Solid Waste Division is consistently ranked one of the City’s top service providers. As part of that service, the division provides a 72-hour response time to resolve a customer problem or complaint to their satisfaction.
- The Solid Waste Division has fully automated refuse and recycle services.
- Street Maintenance Division provides landscape maintenance on 131 high visibility medians (26.93 acres) throughout the City.
- Facilities Management maintains 15 buildings (121,873 square feet of office space), and 18 acres of property.
- Facilities Management electricians also maintain traffic signals at 38 intersections, 315 whiteway streetlights and 208 flags on U.S. 1.
- Fleet Management Division provides maintenance and repair services for 732 units comprising vehicles, heavy equipment and small engines for all City departments.
- The Engineering Division provides all internal surveying services for the City and provides professional engineering services to the Public Works department and other departments as requested.
Email Disclaimer: Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.