Updated Trash Schedule - Week of Jan. 20, 2020:
Due to Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, Monday's garbage and yard waste pickup will be on Tuesday (Jan 21), and Tuesday's pickup will now be on Wednesday (Jan 22). There are no other changes for the week.
2910 Garden Street
Titusville, FL 32796
Contact: Gail Gilchrist
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
The City of Titusville, Florida / Public Works / Fast FactsFast Facts
- The Public Works Department annually updates its road inventory assessment for purposes of developing the road resurfacing targets for the next fiscal year.
- The Solid Waste Division is consistently ranked one of the City’s top service providers. As part of that service, the division provides a 72-hour response time to resolve a customer problem or complaint to their satisfaction.
- The Solid Waste Division has fully automated refuse and recycle services.
- Street Maintenance Division provides landscape maintenance on 131 high visibility medians (26.93 acres) throughout the City.
- Facilities Management maintains 15 buildings (121,873 square feet of office space), and 18 acres of property.
- Facilities Management electricians also maintain traffic signals at 38 intersections, 315 whiteway streetlights and 208 flags on U.S. 1.
- Fleet Management Division provides maintenance and repair services for 732 units comprising vehicles, heavy equipment and small engines for all City departments.
- The Engineering Division provides all internal surveying services for the City and provides professional engineering services to the Public Works department and other departments as requested.
Email Disclaimer: Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.