The City of Titusville, Florida / Community Development / Building Department / Automated Inspection Request System Automated Inspection Request System
Automated Inspection Request System (IVR)
The IVR is designed to offer up-to-date information literally at your fingertips.
- IVR is available 24 hours a day for inquiries.
However, there is a cut-off time of midnight to schedule an inspection for the following day.
- When a permit is issued, a copy of the permit-inspection job card is given to the permit holder - this is their link to IVR
Using a touch-tone phone to call (321) 239-1410, you can access the following:
- Schedule an inspection
- Check status of a permit application
Easy to follow automated instructions will assist you with your request or inquiry.
The following is needed to request an IVR inspection:
- Permit number - located at the top of the permit-inspection job card
- Permit number as confirmation
- Three-digit inspection code number - located on the permit-inspection job card that is issued. This number represents the type of inspection to be performed.
After scheduling your inspection through IVR, if a specific time is needed, you may contact the Inspectors directly at (321) 567-3767 or (321) 567-3768 between the hours of 7:00 a.m. and 8:30 a.m. on the morning of the scheduled inspection.