VETERAN'S DAY TRASH PICKUP - Monday’s (11/11) pickup for garbage and yard trash will be on Tuesday (11/12) and Tuesday’s pickup will be on Wednesday (11/13). There will be no other changes for the week.
P.O. BOX 2806 ZIP 32781
725 S. De Leon Avenue, Suite 113
Titusville, FL 32780
Hours: Monday-Friday 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
The City of Titusville, Florida / Community Development / Neighborhood Services / Housing / SECTION 3 ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITIES / SECTION 3 RESIDENTSSection 3 Residents
WHO ARE SECTION 3 RESIDENTS?
Section 3 residents are:
- Public Housing Residents
- Low and Very Low-Income persons who live in the city limits of Titusville where a HUD-assisted project for housing and community development is located.
- Low-income is defined as 80% or below the median income of that area
- Very low-income is defined as 50% or below the median income of that area
WHERE ARE SECTION 3 RESIDENTS
- Public Housing Authority residents
- Other assisted housing projects residents
- One-Stop Career Centers participants
- Youthbuild participants
- Step-Up Training program participants
- Clients served by sub-recipients
- Recipients of public services
ELIGIBILITY FOR SECTION 3 EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
A Section 3 resident must meet the qualification for the position to be filled as advertised
WHO RECEIVES SECTION 3 PRIORITY?
For training and employment:
- Persons in public and assisted housing
- Very low- and low-income persons living in the area where the HUD financial assistance is expended
- Homeless persons
A Self-Declaration of Eligibility Form is available upon request by calling 321-567-3783.
Email Disclaimer: Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.