The City of Titusville, Florida / Community Development / Neighborhood Services / Housing / SECTION 3 ECONOMIC OPPORTUNITIES / SECTION 3 RESIDENTSSection 3 Residents
WHO ARE SECTION 3 RESIDENTS?
Section 3 residents are:
- Public Housing Residents
- Low and Very Low-Income persons who live in the city limits of Titusville where a HUD-assisted project for housing and community development is located.
- Low-income is defined as 80% or below the median income of that area
- Very low-income is defined as 50% or below the median income of that area
WHERE ARE SECTION 3 RESIDENTS
- Public Housing Authority residents
- Other assisted housing projects residents
- One-Stop Career Centers participants
- Youthbuild participants
- Step-Up Training program participants
- Clients served by sub-recipients
- Recipients of public services
ELIGIBILITY FOR SECTION 3 EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
A Section 3 resident must meet the qualification for the position to be filled as advertised
WHO RECEIVES SECTION 3 PRIORITY?
For training and employment:
- Persons in public and assisted housing
- Very low- and low-income persons living in the area where the HUD financial assistance is expended
- Homeless persons
A Self-Declaration of Eligibility Form is available upon request by calling 321-567-3783.