Thanksgiving Trash Pickup Schedule - Thursday’s (11/28) pickup for garbage and yard trash will be on Wednesday (11/27). There will be no other changes for the week.
P.O. Box 2806 (32781-2806)
555 S. Washington Avenue
Titusville, FL 32796
The City of Titusville, Florida / Community Development / Business Tax Receipts / ExemptionsBusiness Tax Receipt Exemptions
The City of Titusville offers exemptions, per Florida State Statute 205.162, to qualify please provide documentation of the following:
- Charitable, educational and religious institutions
- Disabled honorably discharged veterans
- Unremarried spouses of disabled veterans
- Other disabled individuals
- Widows with minor dependents
- Individuals 65 or older (See Florida Statute 205.162 above)
If you believe you qualify for an exemption, please contact the Business Tax Receipt office at (321) 567-3758 to discuss the specific requirements and the amount of exemption.
Although you may qualify for an exemption, a Business Tax Receipt is still required to conduct business in the City of Titusville and will be issued either free of charge or at a reduced rate.
The following items may be required when you apply:
- Home Occupation Affidavit
- If you own your home we will need a copy of proof of ownership, which can be found at Brevard County Property Appraiser's Office.
- Property Owner's Affidavit
- If you DO NOT own your home (if you rent or lease) the owner of the home needs to complete the property owner affidavit form which needs to be notarized.
- If you are naming your business anything other than your given name, you need to apply for a fictitious name or LLC at sunbiz.org before you can apply for your business tax receipt. We need a copy of your fictitious name, incorporated or LLC paperwork from Sunbiz.
For BTR applications, property owner affidavit, and home occupations affidavit please contact Lori Roberts at 321-567-3758 or email@example.com
Email Disclaimer: Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.