Memorial Day Week Trash Schedule:
Monday's (May 27) collection of garbage and yard trash will be on Tuesday (May 28), and Tuesday’s collection will be on Wednesday (May 29). There will be no other changes for the week.
P.O. Box 2806 (32781-2806)
555 S. Washington Avenue
Titusville, FL 32796
The City of Titusville, Florida / Community Development / Business Tax Receipts / ExemptionsBusiness Tax Receipt Exemptions
The City of Titusville offers exemptions, per Florida State Statute 205.162, to qualify please provide documentation of the following:
- Charitable, educational and religious institutions
- Disabled honorably discharged veterans
- Unremarried spouses of disabled veterans
- Other disabled individuals
- Widows with minor dependents
- Individuals 65 or older (See Florida Statute 205.162 above)
If you believe you qualify for an exemption, please contact the Business Tax Receipt office at (321) 567-3758 to discuss the specific requirements and the amount of exemption.
Although you may qualify for an exemption, a Business Tax Receipt is still required to conduct business in the City of Titusville and will be issued either free of charge or at a reduced rate.
The following items may be required when you apply:
- Home Occupation Affidavit
- If you own your home we will need a copy of proof of ownership, which can be found at Brevard County Property Appraiser's Office.
- Property Owner's Affidavit
- If you DO NOT own your home (if you rent or lease) the owner of the home needs to complete the property owner affidavit form which needs to be notarized.
- If you are naming your business anything other than your given name, you need to apply for a fictitious name or LLC at sunbiz.org before you can apply for your business tax receipt. We need a copy of your fictitious name, incorporated or LLC paperwork from Sunbiz.
For BTR applications, property owner affidavit, and home occupations affidavit please contact Lori Roberts at 321-567-3758 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Email Disclaimer: Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.