The City of Titusville, Florida / NewsSt. Johns River 2 Sea Loop Summit Webinar Series
Webinars will be held the following days from 10:00 am – 11:30 am.
To attend these webinars, go to:
You can also dial in using your phone: United States: +1 (312) 757-3121
Access Code: 560-691-221
There is no fee to attend.
- April 9th – SJR2C, FDOT, and County Updates
- April 16th – Thank you for Applying: Strategies and Tools for Securing Trail Funding
- April 23rd – Think Regionally, Plan Locally/ Managing Trails & Partnerships
- April 30th – Dan Burden
- May 7th – Outward Bound: Health Benefits of Recreational Trails
- May 15th – Fun with Flora and Fauna: Strategies to Promote Ecotourism on The Loop/Promoting Local Flavor
- May 21st – Social Savvy: Successes & Pitfalls of Social Media Campaigns May 28th – Trail Town Spotlight
The April 30th webinar will feature special guess presenter Dan Burden, Director of Inspiration and Innovation for Blue Zones.
Named by TIME as "one of the six most important civic innovators in the world."
Named by Planetizen as one of the "Top 100 urbanists of all time."
America's top walkability and bike-ability expert.