Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Community Relations

  1. Contact Us

    Form to contact the Community Relations department.

Public Works

  1. General Comment/Request
  2. Solid Waste Request

    Report Solid Waste issues, i.e.: missed pickup; broken garbage/recycle cart; bulk pickup; etc.

  3. Traffic Calming Program Request

    This form is to enable citizens to request the possible initiation of a traffic calming study in accordance with the City of Titusville... More…

  1. Road Paving Request

    Request for a road to resurfaced.

  2. Streets and Stormwater Issues

    Report a roadway or drainage issue, i.e.: potholes; broken sidewalk; clogged drainage; flooding issues; etc.