Brevard County Triad and the Titusville Police Department’s North Brevard Seniors and Law Enforcement Together (SALT) volunteers are collecting and delivering holiday gifts for local seniors residing in assisted living, rehabilitation and nursing facilities.
Christmas is the season of giving and for nearly 21 years, Titusville seniors will be surprised with the delivery of gifts donated by the community. The “Senior Santa” program is sponsored by Brevard County Triad and North Brevard SALT, and is a special holiday giving event specifically for local seniors in need or alone for the holidays.
Senior Santa wishing ornaments are available for adoption at the Titusville Police Department and Parrish Senior Solution Center. Please refer to the information below.
Please return gifts to the Titusville Police Department or the Senior Solutions Center by December 7, 2020, so they may be packaged and delivered with each senior’s individual wish on December 9, 2020.
If you would like more information on bringing holiday cheer to our local seniors in need, please contact Angela.Spangler@Titusville.com.
The Holiday gift collection deadline for North Brevard is Monday, December 7th.
DROP OFF LOCATIONS:
- Parrish Senior Solution Center, 805A Century Medical Dr., 383-9393
- Titusville Police Department, 1100 John Glenn Blvd., 264-7800
SUGGESTIONS (New Items Only):
- Men’s & Ladies’ zip front jackets/sweats
- Men’s & Ladies’ pajama sets
- Men’s under shirts and t-shirts
- Fleece blankets, non-skid socks, lotions (full size), perfume/cologne gift sets, puzzle books, and an overwhelming request for plug-in CD players and radios.
Please do not wrap gifts.
If you would like to make a donation and let TRIAD do the shopping, send a check payable to:
Brevard County TRIAD, Inc., P.O. Box 410518, Melbourne, FL 32941
For more information, go to www.BrevardTRIAD.org/.