CITY COUNCIL MEETING
TO: The Honorable Mayor and City Council
FROM: William S. Larese, City Manager
SUBJECT: City Council Special Meeting
August 16, 2019 AT 3:30 PM
Council Chamber at City Hall, 555 South Washington Avenue,
Titusville, FL 32796
The purpose of this meeting is as follows:
1. Call to Order - Call the special meeting to order.
2. Attorney-Client Session - Adjourn to Attorney-Client Session to discuss pending litigation and strategy and settlement concerning the matter of Price v. City of Titusville, Florida, Case # 6:19-cv-00693-RBD-GJK (Middle District of Florida).
3. Reconvene Special Meeting - Reconvene the Special Meeting.
4. Public Comment - As this is a special meeting, comments from the public present must relate directly to the agenda item.
5. Adjourn - Adjourn the Special Meeting.
Any person who decides to appeal any decision of the City Council with respect to any matter considered at this meeting will need a record of the proceedings, and for such purpose, may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
Applicants for land use and zoning related items are advised that the resumes of staff
members who prepare applicable staff reports are on file in the City Clerk's Office.
The City desires to accommodate persons with disabilities. Accordingly, any physically handicapped person, pursuant to Chapter 286.26 Florida Statutes, should, at least 48 hours prior to the meeting, submit a written request to the chairperson that the physically
handicapped person desires to attend the meeting.