Submit a Public Works Issue/Request

To submit a request to Solid Waste (damaged cart; missed pickup; bulk pickup request) 

To submit a Streets or Stormwater issue (pothole; damaged sidewalk; blocked drainage; flooding; overgrowth) .

To submit a road paving request

To initiate the traffic calming program process .

To submit a general question/request .

To complete the customer satisfaction survey .

After Hours & Weekends Emergency Numbers

Street Maintenance & Stormwater Management emergencies such as flooding, traffic signal outages, or fallen trees in the road: (321) 567-3832.

Water & Sewer Field Operations emergencies such as water or sewer line leaks/breaks: (321) 383-5657.