- Affordable Housing Advisory Committee
- September 21, 2022
September 21, 2022
The City desires to accommodate persons with disabilities. Accordingly, any physically handicapped person, pursuant to Chapter 286.26 Florida Statutes, should, at least 48 hours prior to the meeting, submit a written request that the physically handicapped person desires to attend the meeting.
I. CALL TO ORDER
II. ROLL CALL
III.. DETERMINATION OF QUORUM
IV. APPROVAL OF MINUTES
August 17, 2022 and September 7, 2022
V. OLD BUSINESS
A. AHAC and THA Joint Meeting October 4, 2022
Suggestions for topics to be discussed at October 4, 2022 meeting with Bob Lambert of the Titusville Housing Authority, to include Incentive B.
B. October 5, 2022 AHAC Meeting
Committee to decide whether it is necessary to hold the October 5, 2022.
C. Bylaws for AHAC
VI. NEW BUSINESS
1) Incentive E: Allowance of Affordable Accessory Residential Units in Residential Zoning Districts
2) Incentive F: Reduction of Parking and Setback Requirements for Affordable Housing
3) Incentive G: Flexible Lot Configurations for Affordable Housing
4) Incentive H: Modification of Street Requirements for Affordable Housing
VII. PETITIONS AND REQUESTS FROM THE PUBLIC PRESENT (OPEN FORUM)
A. Chairman update
B. Members update
C. Staff update