- Development Review Committee
- DRC Meeting September 15, 2022
DRC Meeting September 15, 2022
CITY OF TITUSVILLE
DEVELOPMENT REVIEW COMMITTEE (DRC)
Community Development Conference Room, City Hall
555 South Washington Avenue, Titusville, FL 32781
September 15, 2022 at 1:00 pm
Any person who decides to appeal any decision of the Development Review Committee, with respect to any matter considered at this meeting, will need a record of the proceedings, and for such purpose, may need to ensure that a verbatim record of the proceedings is made, which record includes the testimony and evidence upon which the appeal is to be based.
The City desires to accommodate persons with disabilities. Accordingly, any physically handicapped person, pursuant to Chapter 286.26 Florida Statutes, should at least 48 hours prior to the meeting, submit a written request to the chairperson of the meeting that the physically handicapped person desires to attend.
All persons who anticipate speaking on any Public Hearing item must fill out an Oath Card to be heard on that agenda item and sign the oath contained thereon. These cards may be obtained from the Recording Secretary. This meeting will be conducted in accordance to the procedures adopted in Resolution # 24-1997. Those speaking in favor of a request will be heard first, those opposed will be heard second, and those who wish to make a public comment on the item will speak third. The applicant may make a brief rebuttal if necessary. A representative from either side, for or against, may cross-examine a witness.
Anyone who speaks is considered a witness. If you have photographs, sketches, or documents that you desire for the Commission to consider, they must be submitted into evidence and will be retained by the City. Please submit such exhibits to the Recording Secretary. Applicants for land use and zoning related items are advised that the resumes of staff members who prepare applicable staff reports are on file in the City Clerk’s Office.
I.CALL TO ORDER
II. 1. DRC #13-2022, 835 Kenilworth Court - Discussion of a requested waiver to the Titusville Transportation Technical Manual Section 22.214.171.124 for driveway connection standards for a single-family residence.
2. DRC #14-2022, 845 Kenilworth Court - Discussion of a requested waiver to the Titusville Transportation Technical Manual Section 126.96.36.199 for driveway connection standards for a single-family residence.
3. DRC #15-2022, 2005 Barna Avenue - Discussion of a requested waiver to the Titusville Transportation Technical Manual Section 188.8.131.52 for driveway connection standards for a single-family residence.
4. DRC #16-2022, 4244 S. Washington Avenue – Discussion of a requested waiver to the minimum parking space dimensions in the City’s Transportation Infrastructure Technical Design Manual Section 184.108.40.206.