Other Vaccine Locations
Parrish Medical Center is providing the vaccine to the public at their facility located at 2210 Cheney Hwy.
- Parrish COVID hotline - (321) 268-6311
- Website - https://www.parrishhealthcare.com/about-us/coronavirus-disease-2019-covid-19-updates/
Several pharmacies are also offering the vaccine. Appointments are required at each location. Appointments can be made on the pharmacy’s website. Designated websites for each location include:
- Publix – https://www.publix.com/covid-vaccine/florida
- Walmart - http://www.walmart.com/COVIDvaccine
- Sam’s Club – http://www.samsclub.com/covid
- Winn-Dixie – https://www.winndixie.com/pharmacy/covid-vaccine
Hours and operations vary per site. Websites for each pharmacy will have additional information regarding hours of operations.
These sites are in addition to ongoing state vaccination efforts. To date, more than 330 vaccination sites have been opened statewide through partnerships with local communities and hospitals. The Florida Department of Health continues to identify active vaccine sites. All vaccine sites in Florida are posted on the Florida Department of Health’s website here.
The Federal Retail Pharmacy Program for COVID-19 Vaccination is a collaboration between the federal government, states and territories, and 21 national pharmacy partners and independent pharmacy networks to increase access to COVID-19 vaccination across the United States. To find a vaccine location near you, visit https://floridahealthcovid19.gov/vaccines/vaccine-locator/