COVD19 EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE PROGRAM
In response to the on-going impacts of the COVID19 pandemic, the City has implemented a COVID19 Emergency Assistance Program to provide payment assistance to income-eligible participants for rental, mortgage, or utility assistance, under the CARES Act Emergency Assistance Program.
The program provides assistance to persons who have lost income due to the impact of the coronavirus (COVID19).
Beginning February 1, 2021, the Neighborhood Services Department will begin accepting applications for assistance. Applications will be processed and assistance provided on a first-qualified, first-served basis.
The principal factors to be considered in providing assistance are:
- Applicant is a resident of Titusville
- Applicant is at or below 80% average median-income
- Applicant can demonstrate assistance is required as a result of impacts from the COVID19 virus
- Applicant can demonstrate loss or reduction of household income
- Applicant can demonstrate benefits under this program are not duplicative of funds received from other sources
NOTE- City utilities, such as water, sewer, or garbage are not eligible for assistance
Applications Click Here-COVID19 Emergency Assistance Application are accepted:
- By mail to Neighborhood Services, 725 S. DeLeon Avenue, Titusville 32780
- Hand delivered to Neighborhood Services, Harry T. Moore Social Service Center, 725 S. DeLeon Avenue, Monday-Thursday 9:00 am-12 noon and 1:00 -4:00 pm
- By email to TitusvilleCARESAct@titusville.com, or
- Use of the on line application portal available HERE
NOTICE- applicants are responsible for supplying copies of all required documentation with application, originals will not be returned. Copying service is not provided. Failure to supply required documentation will result in denial of assistance.