In response to the on-going COVID19 pandemic, the City has implemented an Emergency Assistance Program to provide payment assistance to impacted households who have experienced job loss or reduction of income as the result of furloughs, reduction of hours, and being laid off as a direct result of the COVID19 virus.
The assistance will be provided in the form of a grant to COVID19-eligible households on a first-qualified, first-served basis, and in accordance with the governing federal and/or state regulations in affect, and as may be amended.
The principal factors to be considered in providing assistance are:
- Applicant reside in the city limits of Titusville
- Applicant is at or below 80% average median income for the Palm Bay-Melbourne-Titusville statistical area
- Applicant can demonstrate assistance is required as a result of impacts from the COVID19 virus
- Applicant can demonstrate loss or reduction of household income
- Applicant can demonstrate benefits under this program are not duplicative of funds received from other sources
Program application is available here COVID19 Emergency Assistance application, or by calling 321-567-3987, or in person at the Harry T. Moore Social Service Center, 725 S. DeLeon Avenue.
THE CITY WILL BEGIN ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS ON MONDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2021.