The Public Works Department Fleet Management Division maintains and repairs vehicles and equipment for the all departments of the City of Titusville. The division's focus on quality service through efficient Fleet Management results in minimal downtime and increased productivity in the delivery of services to the citizens of Titusville.
The purpose of the Fleet Management is to provide prompt, reliable and efficient Fleet Management and service to all City departments and divisions.
The Fleet Management Division is the proud recipient of the Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) Blue Seal of Excellence Certification (1 of only 15 in the State of Florida) with 5 out of 7 mechanics recognized as ASE Certified Mechanics
Services provided for city vehicles
- All phases of vehicle repair work
- The central receiving point for materials for various city divisions and departments
Fuel services provided for city vehicles
- The main supplier of fuel for city vehicles
- Sustain preventive maintenance plan for all City vehicles
- Repair vehicles and equipment in accordance with new or surpassing manufacturers standards
Safe disposal of hazardous waste
- Insure safe disposal of used oil, filters and old tires per Department of Environmental Protection and Environmental Protection Agency guidelines.
- Reclaim and reuse R-12 Freon according to Department of Environmental Protection standards.
All mechanics subject to 24 hour call out, 7 days per week.