Customer Service Information
Emergency Utility Service:
For a water main break or sewer backups during working hours (Mon-Fri. 7:30 am to 4:00 pm) call Water Resources Field Operations at 321-567-3883. AFTER HOURS call the emergency number, 321-383-5657.
The City is not responsible or liable for loss or damage to any person or property whatsoever, resulting directly or indirectly from flooding and water discharge beyond the water meter. Metered water is the property of the customer and it is the customer’s responsibility.
Our Customer Service Staff can be reached Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m, 321-383-5791.
Customer Service Representatives can assist with or provide the following types of utility service requests:
To Continue To Online Bill Pay Click Here
- Start/stop utility services
- Answer utility billing and/or stormwater billing questions
- Transfer utility services
- Make credit card payments (Visa or MasterCard)
- Apply for a leak or pool fill adjustment