P.O Box 2807, (32781-2807)
555 S. Washington Ave.
Titusville, Fl 32796
Phone: (321) 383-5791
Fax: (321) 383-5848
Contact: Customer Service
Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday through Friday
/ Customer Service/Utility Billing / Online Utilities Bill Pay FAQs
Online Utilities Bill Pay Frequently Asked Questions
The Utility Bill Pay site is unavailable starting at midnight on Sunday, March 9th, 2014 through 5am on Sunday, March 9th, 2014 due to Naviline maintenance being performed.
The City of Titusville Customer Service Division will be implementing an IVR (Interactive Voice Response) phone system on December 2, 2013. IVR is a technology that allows a computer to interact with humans through the use of voice and DTMF (Dual-tone multi-frequency) tones input via keypad. The new system will allow the customers to automatically submit a payment over the phone without verbal contact with a Customer Service Representative which will greatly reduce the call load streamlined into our Customer Service Division.
Q: Will there be a charge for submitting payment via Online Bill Pay?
: Yes. Effective November 1, 2013 there will be a $2.00 credit card convenience fee for submitting credit card payments online.
Q: Is my internet Browser compatible with Titusville's Online Bill Pay?
The Online Bill Pay application is compatible with the browsers Internet Explorer, FireFox and Chrome. Other internet browsers such as Safari, Opera, Maxthon, Flock, Avant, Deepnet Explorer, and PhaseOut are not compatible.
Q: How do I set-up access to Online Bill Pay?
To access utility online payment system, you will need to create your account. To do this, please go to https://govnow.titusville.com/wps/portal
and "Create User" in the upper right hand corner of the page. Please have your most recent utility bill available. Enter all of your information in the required fields.
Click "Create New User." You will then be directed to a screen that says:
"An email message has been sent to the email address you entered."
Follow the instructions in the email to enable your new user account.
- PLEASE NOTE: Some email services (AOL, Hotmail, etc.) may perceive this email as spam and send it directly to your "Junk" email folder. Check your "Junk" email folder for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received the email in your inbox after 1 hour.
Q: Can I change my email address?
- Once you receive the email, you will need to follow the directions outlined in the email to complete your registration. Copy your "CONFIRMATION KEY" sent to your email address and click on the link to enable your email.
- When you click the link in the email, you will be taken to the "Enable Email" page where you will be asked to provide the following information: Email Address, Password and Confirmation Key provided via the Address Verification email.
- Once you have entered the information, click "Enable User Email." You will see the message "Your user email address has been enabled..." Please click "Log-in" at the very top of the page.
- To "Log-in" enter your account information (Email & Password) and click "Log-on."
- Once you are logged in click the Utility Billing link in the blue navigation pane on the left side of the page.
- Next you will click the "Edit Master Account" link which will appear below the Utility Billing link on the left side of the page.
- Click the "Add Account" link in the middle of the page (not in the left hand menu).
- In the "Account ID" field, enter your "Account Number" as shown on your Utility Bill. In the "Due Date" field, enter the "Due Date" or "Bill Due Date" as shown on your Utility Bill. Click "Submit."
- Once you click "Submit" you will see a list of your account(s). Click on the account number to manage that account. Repeat steps 6 thru 9 to add any additional accounts.
A: Yes. Once you log-in to your account click "Edit Profile." Click on the "Manage email Address" link. Next you need to enter your new email address in the "New Email" box. Click "Add" once you are ready. You will have to follow steps 1 thru 4 in the above Q&A to complete the process. Select one email address to be your "Primary" email account.
Q: How can I manage my credit card information?
A: Log-in to your account, click "Edit Profile" and scroll down to the "Digital Wallet" box where you will see the "Manage Digital Wallet" link. After you click the "Manage Digital Wallet" link you can click the "Add Bank Card to Wallet" link to add the new bank card information. Add the new card information as required and click "Save Card Information."
Q: Can I set-up a "Master Account" to manage multiple utility accounts?
A: Yes. Click on the Utility Billing link and you may add as many accounts as you need to manage, in the same manner as the first account was added.
Q: What is E-Notification?
A: E-Notification allows customers the option of receiving monthly utility bills via "e-mail only" or "e-mail and printed bill."
Q: How do I sign-up for E-Notification?
A: Simply, fill-out the Application for E-Bill/E-Notification Service and return it to Customer Service via mail, fax, e-mail, or by dropping it by our office in City Hall. To access this application online Click Here.
Q: Can I pay my StormWater bill online?
A: No. Currently your StormWater Bill can only be paid at City Hall or by calling Customer Services at 321-383-5791 with a credit/debit card. Beginning in April 2013, you will be able to pay Stormwater fees online as your Stormwater fee will be included as a separate line item on your water/sewer/solid waste bill.
Q: Can I make any changes to my Utilities Bank Draft Online?
A: No. Any changes to Utilities Bank Draft must be made in person at City Hall or by contacting Customer Service @ 321-383-5791. You can download the Utilities Bank Draft form as a PDF at the bottom of this page.
Q: How can I reset or change my Password?
A: If you’ve forgotten your password and need to reset it, visit the log-in page and click the "Forgot Password" link. After you click the link you will enter your email address and click the "Recover Password" box, an email will be sent to the address you provided. If you know your password and need to change it, log-in to your account and click the "Edit Profile" link on the "Welcome" page. Half way down this "Edit Profile" page is the Change Password box. After you enter the new password and confirm the password click "Save Changes." You’ll then see the "Update Complete" message box, confirming that your password has been changed.
Q: If my water service has been disconnected for non-payment can I restore service by paying on-line?
A: No. You can pay the account balance, which is required for reconnection, but all other fees ($25 reconnect fee, late fees, and required deposits) must be paid over the phone via debit/credit card or to the Cashier at City Hall no later than 3:00pm EST to receive same day reconnection of service.***All payments applied to accounts after 3:00pm EST will be processed for reconnection the following business day.***
Q: When does my past due amount have to be paid to avoid termination of my water service?
A: You will receive a "Delinquent Notice" 10 days prior to your scheduled date of termination. This letter will explain that all past due amounts must be paid no later than 5:00pm EST the business day prior to your scheduled date of termination. All payments received after that deadline (i.e. via on-line payments) will be processed for termination and all balances due, a $25 reconnection fee, and any deposits not currently on the account will be required to restore service. ***Payments made via our two night drop boxes must be received no later than 4:00pm EST the business day prior to your scheduled date of termination.***
If you have any additional questions please contact us via email at email@example.com
The above document(s) are Adobe® Acrobat® PDF files and may be viewed using the free Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™. Most newer web browsers already contain the Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™ plug-in. However, if you need it, click on the "Get Acrobat® Reader™" icon to download it now.