The City of Titusville, Florida / Community Development / Development Services / Business Tax Receipts / Opening a Business in Titusville / Home Based BusinessHome Based Business
- A Home License Agreement needs to be signed and notarized prior to issuing the license.
- A federal identification or social security number is required.
- If you are incorporated, the Occupational License Technician will need a copy of your corporate papers.
- A copy of your fictitious name registration is required.
After you receive your license from the City of Titusville, you will need a license from Brevard County.
The following is a list of numbers you will need:
1) City of Titusville's Occupational License Technician - (321) 567-3756
2) Federal I.D. Office - 1-800-829-3676 or (770) 455-2360 (Ask for an SS-4 Form)
3) Sales Tax Office - (321) 504-0950
4) Brevard County Licensing - (321) 264-6910
The above document(s) are Adobe® Acrobat® PDF files and may be viewed using the free Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™. Most newer web browsers already contain the Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™ plug-in. However, if you need it, click on the "Get Acrobat® Reader™" icon to download it now.