The City of Titusville, Florida / Police / Citizen's Police AcademyCitizen's Police Academy
Citizen's Police Academy
This six week program is designed to allow participation with the organization of the Titusville Police Department and to share the structure and operations of the various units that make up the Titusville Police Department. This program includes a tour of our facility as well as a unique opportunity to ride along with our police officers during their shift.
- Courses are designed to further our partnerships between the citizens of Titusville and the Titusville Police Department
- Provide our citizens with an understanding of the operations within the Titusville Police Department
- Provide resources to the citizens of Titusville
Potential Candidates for the Citizen Police Academy must meet the following criteria
19 years of age
Reside or be employed in the City of Titusville or a family member of Titusville Police Department employee
No prior Felony Arrests
No misdemeanor Arrests within two years of application
ORIENTATION BEGINS November 30th 2017
To apply online click Here.
To download and manually fill out the application, click the link below.
Fax application to (321) 264-7876
Schedule of Events
November 30th 2017
- Introduction and Welcome
- Chief Lau and Staff 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Tour of Police Department
- Lt. Demmon 7:30 pm – 8:00 pm