Thanksgiving Week: Thursday’s pickup for garbage, recycling and yard trash will be on Wednesday. There will be no other changes for the week.
CAUTION: The City of Titusville has received several complaints from citizens in reference to receiving fraudulent telephone calls from subjects claiming to be with the utility department. If you receive a telephone call of this nature and are unsure about the origin of the call, please immediately hang up and contact your local law enforcement agency for further assistance.
2910 Garden Street
Titusville, FL 32796
Contact: Gail Gilchrist
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
The City of Titusville, Florida / Public Works / Fast FactsFast Facts
- The Public Works Department successfully completed approximately 100.7 miles of road resurfacing as of October 2014.
- The Public Works Department annually updates its road inventory assessment for purposes of developing the road resurfacing targets for the next fiscal year.
- The Solid Waste Division is consistently ranked one of the City’s top service providers. As part of that service, the division provides a 72-hour response time to resolve a customer problem or complaint to their satisfaction.
- The Solid Waste Division has fully automated refuse and recycle services.
- Street Maintenance Division provides landscape maintenance on 131 high visibility medians (26.93 acres) throughout the City.
- Facilities Management maintains 15 buildings (121,873 square feet of office space), and 18 acres of property.
- Facilities Management electricians also maintain traffic signals at 38 intersections, 315 whiteway streetlights and 208 flags on U.S. 1.
- Fleet Management Division provides maintenance and repair services for 732 units comprising vehicles, heavy equipment and small engines for all City departments.
- The Titusville Municipal Marina provides dockage and other services to local residents. The Titusville Municipal Marina is host to various fishing tournaments and sponsors Safe Boating Week with the U.S. Coast Guard Auxiliary.
- The Titusville Municipal Marina serves as the City’s “gateway” to the marine visitors who cruise the Intercoastal Waterway, and encourages patronage of local businesses and services.
- The Engineering Division provides all internal surveying services for the City and provides professional engineering services to the Public Works department and other departments as requested.