The City of Titusville, Florida / Support Services / Finance / Property Lien ResearchProperty Lien Research FAQ’sQ. How do I request a lien search on a property?
Q. I own property in Titusville and I want to know if there are any outstanding liens on my property. Is there a charge?
A. Please download and fill out the Research Request form that can be found at the bottom of the page. Fax, e-mail or mail the form to the address listed on the form.
Q. I want to buy a property in Titusville and I want to know of any outstanding liens on the property. What do I do?
A. There is no charge.
A. An inquiry can be made by phone, fax, or e-mail. If payoff amounts are needed, please download and fill out the Research Request form that can be found at the bottom of this page. Fax, e-mail or mail the form to the address listed on the form.
Completing the Lien Information Form
- To fill out the below form, right click and "Save Target As" to your desktop or documents folder.
- Open the saved pdf with Adobe Reader. (You can download a copy of the reader at the bottom of this page.)
- Once the document is open, click on the "Sign" button in the top right corner of the toolbar. This feature of Adobe Reader will take you through steps to fill in the spaces provided. Add text in the appropriate fields.
- When the form is complete, click on the "Place Signature". Type your name and drag that to the bottom of the form.
- Click on "Done Signing" and save to your desktop or documents folder. Do not use the "send signed document" as this will launch a website.
- Simply attach your signed document to an email and send to email@example.com. If you prefer, you may print and fax the form as well.
The above document(s) are Adobe® Acrobat® PDF files and may be viewed using the free Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™. Most newer web browsers already contain the Adobe® Acrobat® Reader™ plug-in. However, if you need it, click on the "Get Acrobat® Reader™" icon to download it now.