Thanksgiving Week: Thursday’s pickup for garbage, recycling and yard trash will be on Wednesday. There will be no other changes for the week.
CAUTION: The City of Titusville has received several complaints from citizens in reference to receiving fraudulent telephone calls from subjects claiming to be with the utility department. If you receive a telephone call of this nature and are unsure about the origin of the call, please immediately hang up and contact your local law enforcement agency for further assistance.
P. O. Box 2806, (32781-2806)
555 S. Washington Avenue
Titusville, FL 32796
Contact: Amelia Robinson
Hours: 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM Monday through Friday
The City of Titusville, Florida / City Manager's Office / Internal Auditor / Audit Process
Regardless of the topic, the process followed in conducting audits and reporting to the Leadership Team consists of the following phases:
- Audit Selection - The City Manager and Internal Auditor complete an annual audit plan; special requests throughout the year are approved by the City Manager. Allegations of waste, mismanagement or fraud in a program receive immediate attention.
- Audit Planning - Includes steps to initiate the audit, hold an entrance conference, conduct an audit survey, prepare the audit plan and implement the audit program. The plan states the purpose and scope of the audit, contacts and work schedules. The audit program states audit objectives and specific work to be completed during fieldwork.
- Audit Fieldwork - Fieldwork consists of data collection, analysis and other activities designed to meet audit objectives.
- Reporting - Reporting is the preparation of the written report, which communicates auditor findings, conclusions and recommendations.
- Quality Assurance Review - The written report undergoes an internal quality control process to ensure that it is complete, accurate, objective and convincing.
- Follow Up - Several follow up procedures are in place to help ensure that management has taken appropriate action to resolve problems identified in audits.