The City of Titusville, Florida / Police / Online Crime Reporting
Welcome to the Titusville Police Department Citizens Online Crime Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using our online police reporting system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. The Citizens Online Crime Reporting System may be right for you if you can answer YES to all of the following:
- This is not an Emergency.
- This incident occurred within the Titusville Police Department jurisdictional limits.
- There are no known suspects. If you have a suspect you cannot use the Citizen Online Police Reporting System. Please call the Titusville Police Department at 321-264-7800 to file your report.
- This did not occur on a Interstate 95.
- You are at least 18 years of age.
If you answered YES to all of the above questions, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If you answered NO to any of the questions please look at our Online Citizen's Crime Reporting Frequently Asked Questions
section or you may call the Titusville Police Department at 321-264-7800.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" confirming that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print an unofficial copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- If the online report is rejected by a Titusville Police Department representative, you will be notified by email of the reason for the rejection.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review, if further investigation of your case is needed, you may be contacted.
- Filing a false police report is a crime. Under FSS 817.52 and 837.05 it is unlawful to falsely report a criminal offense or provide false information to Law Enforcement. Anyone violating these statutes is guilty of a misdemeanor of the 1st degree and shall be punished according to FSS . 775. 012, 775.083 or 775. 084.
Using the Titusville Police Department Citizens Online Crime Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):