The City of Titusville, Florida / Fire & Emergency Services / NewsBasic Emergency Supply Kit
- Water, one gallon of water per person per day for at least three days, for drinking and sanitation (don’t forget your pets)
- Food, at least three-day supply of non-perishable food (don’t forget your pets)
- Battery-powered or hand crank radio and a NOAA Weather Radio with tone alert and extra batteries for both
- Flashlight and extra batteries
- First aid kit
- Whistle to signal for help
- Dust mask, to help filter contaminated air and plastic sheeting and duct tape to shelter-in-place
- Moist towelettes, garbage bags and plastic ties for personal sanitation
- Wrench or pliers to turn off utilities
- Manual Can opener for food (if kit contains canned food)
- Local maps.
Email Disclaimer: Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.