Week of May 28 - Monday’s collection for garbage and yard waste will be on Tuesday and Tuesday’s collection will be on Wednesday. There will be no other changes for the week.
The City of Titusville, Florida / Community Development / Neighborhood Services / NewsFLORIDA LICENSING ON WHEELSThe Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles FLOW Team is coming to help the Homeless and Veterans in our community!
WHEN: Thursday, August 31, 2017 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
WHERE: Harry T. Moore Social Service Center
725 S. De Leon Avenue
Titusville, FL 32780
The FLOW Team will issue FREE Florida State Identification Cards for the homeless
You must bring:
We can add a Veterans Designation on your Florida ID or Driver License for $2.00
- Access Card (if you have one)
- Letter from a homeless shelter (if you have one)
- Primary Documents (Birth Certificate or US Passport, and any name change documents)
- Social Security Card (if you don't have your card we will have a self-certification form you can fill out)
You must bring:
- DD214- showing "honorable discharge"
- Blue Retirement Military ID (if you have one)
- Letter or card showing 100% service connected disabled (all ID and DL fees waived)
- Primary Documents (certified Birth Certificate or US Passport, and any name change documents (if applicable)
- Social Security Card (if you don't have your card we will have a self-certification form)
- Proof of address
Note- If your current ID or DL has a GOLD STAR in the top right we do not need your primary documents or social security card
Email Disclaimer: Under Florida law, email addresses are public records. If you do not want your email address released in response to a public records request, do not send electronic mail to this entity. Instead, contact this office by phone or in writing.