Thanksgiving Week: Thursday’s pickup for garbage, recycling and yard trash will be on Wednesday. There will be no other changes for the week.
CAUTION: The City of Titusville has received several complaints from citizens in reference to receiving fraudulent telephone calls from subjects claiming to be with the utility department. If you receive a telephone call of this nature and are unsure about the origin of the call, please immediately hang up and contact your local law enforcement agency for further assistance.
The City of Titusville, Florida / Community Development / Neighborhood Services / NewsFLORIDA LICENSING ON WHEELSThe Highway Safety and Motor Vehicles FLOW Team is coming to help the Homeless and Veterans in our community!
WHEN: Thursday, August 31, 2017 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM
WHERE: Harry T. Moore Social Service Center
725 S. De Leon Avenue
Titusville, FL 32780
The FLOW Team will issue FREE Florida State Identification Cards for the homeless
You must bring:
We can add a Veterans Designation on your Florida ID or Driver License for $2.00
- Access Card (if you have one)
- Letter from a homeless shelter (if you have one)
- Primary Documents (Birth Certificate or US Passport, and any name change documents)
- Social Security Card (if you don't have your card we will have a self-certification form you can fill out)
You must bring:
- DD214- showing "honorable discharge"
- Blue Retirement Military ID (if you have one)
- Letter or card showing 100% service connected disabled (all ID and DL fees waived)
- Primary Documents (certified Birth Certificate or US Passport, and any name change documents (if applicable)
- Social Security Card (if you don't have your card we will have a self-certification form)
- Proof of address
Note- If your current ID or DL has a GOLD STAR in the top right we do not need your primary documents or social security card